Whether single or double shelled, Peneder arched roofs feature self-supporting span width up to 25 meters. Small to large areas can be quickly sheltered thereby. With additional steel or concrete substructure and several arches, the roof can be indefinitely extended lengthwise. Areas of 10,000 m2 can be readily sheltered.
Light-flooded and safe
Transparent or opal light shells from polycarbonate enable, particularly with large roof areas, an optimum lighting solution throughout the space width, thus creating friendly, natural light-flooded premises. In addition, standard light domes or hood fans can be built in.
The Peneder arched roof meets stringent fire protection requirements (up to REI 180) and offers an efficient noise and sound insulation (up to Rw 50 db). Whether thermal insulation or humidity protection, airtightness or ventilation, the Peneder arched roof meets the most stringent requirements and is maintenance-free.
- self-supporting span up to 25 m
- suitable for up to 400 kg snow load
- with anti-noise fleece as an option
- airtightness tested to DIN EN 13829
- only 35 kg/m2 own weight
- fire protection up to REI 180, to ÖNORM EN 1363 1+2
- sound insulation up to Rm‘ 50 dB, to ÖNORM & DIN EN ISO 140-3:2005-03
- U value up to 0.2 W/m2K