TFR Textile smoke apron
The textile smoke apron is used primarily for smoke spread mitigation in defined zones.
In case of fire, spread of flue gases is restricted, and flue gases are routed to extraction devices.
Depending on the application purpose, a rigid, flexible or separating design of the smoke apron with lateral guide rails is used.
|Maximum width||up to 50 metres|
|Maximum height||up to 14 metres|
- Large system widths
- Freedom of design: good integration into architectural guidelines, open interior design
- Small weight: only approx. 25 kg per linear metre of the opening width
- Small space required
- Ideal for retrofitting e.g. in heritage building conservation
- Optimisation of the heat extraction system
- Adjustable housing surface: visible parts in all colours similar to RAL or in stainless steel