For natural room illumination
PENEDERhorizontal is installed in the ceiling under light domes and light runs to reach the specified fire-resistance class with horizontal fire compartments and to make possible natural lighting in the room.
PENEDERhorizontal is particularly suitable for large glass surfaces and for retrofitting with refurbishing projects.
With Austrian certificate of registration according to the basic usage guideline of the Austrian Institute of Construction Engineering (OIB) Fire-resistant glazing
Max. post spacing 1,000 mm (infinitely buildable)
Max. elongation value 2,700 mm
Fire-resistance class REI30
Delivery within 4 weeks
- Installation angle of 0° to 15°
- Aluminium profile with steel core
- Surfaces anodised, RAL, NCS and effect coatings
- Wall ending on structural steel, concrete, and timber structures possible at no extra cost
- Must not be exposed to weathering, installation under protective elements or in an interior space